bearville rares
Come join and have a blast :D !
bearville rares
Come join and have a blast :D !
bearville rares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a bearville site not only just for rare but also to meet great people :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ɔσмɛ Яɛɢιƨтɛя Δи Ĵσιи Ƭнɛ Ғʋи!
Have A Great Day At School!
Always Welcome Our New Members!
Latest topics
» Omg I literally Miss all of you so much!
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:54 pm by Kiana The Taco xD

» 
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:52 pm by ironmano

» 
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:55 pm by spamrub

» Amber's Graphic Shop with Avatars, Signatures and more!
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm by KatePandaPawz

» all the forum rules!
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 pm by KatePandaPawz

» Hi I'm Olivia :)
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 pm by Oliviateddy205

» hi i'm ami
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:23 pm by aℓℓyson ♥

» Slap The Keyboard
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 pm by AngelCute2292

» everyone here join bearville cheers~
Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 am by Maddy

Keywords
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
∂αηιєℓℓє

∂αηιєℓℓє

Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!    Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Okay ... Idk if this is the right forum it goes under but .. I guess someone will switch it over? Smile

Okay so this is a Summer paradise roleplay!! If you dont know how a roleplay works its when a person says part of a story and then another person picks up a story with their ideas. Example:

Unicorn: Benny went to the shop and bought some sandals and he met a person named Robby.
Pizza: Robby said hello to Benny.
Sandwich: Benny gave robby a lollipop and walked away ...

It doesnt have to be like the example. :D It can be short parts or long parts. Well I'll start Smile!

Emily woke up at dawn. "Hello Summer!!" she said. She hopped out of bed and looked out the window. She saw her friend Kat. She waved and went to take a shower. ---- After the shower ---- Emily came down for breakfast. "Well good morning fam-- Ahh!!! " Emily fell flat on her face when Bruster, her St. Bernard (giving you alll the details) , knocked her over. "Bruster! Get off!" she laughed. She ate the oatmeal that was left on the table and found a note mom left her.

Hey Honey,
I wont come home until 10 pm. So that means you have to look after your little sister today until Raina comes to pick her up for her sleepover at 3. And that means no parties whatsoever! Only get - togethers. Okay Em? Bye, Love you!

'Well then, no parties!' Emily finished her oatmeal and went outside to Kat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.com/Home/World
Maddy

Maddy

PostSubject: Re: Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!    Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

cute story!i have a sis named emily! and how did you do do your signature?
Back to top Go down
∂αηιєℓℓє

∂αηιєℓℓє

PostSubject: Re: Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!    Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Maddy wrote:
cute story!i have a sis named emily! and how did you do do your signature?

Off Topic !!! Yuhr suppose to continue the story ... !

From Clare (design)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.com/Home/World
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!    Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Paradise ------ Roleplay wittthhhh ∂αηιєℓℓє !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bearville rares :: Annoucments!-
Jump to: