bearville rares
Come join and have a blast :D !
bearville rares
Come join and have a blast :D !
bearville rares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a bearville site not only just for rare but also to meet great people :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ɔσмɛ Яɛɢιƨтɛя Δи Ĵσιи Ƭнɛ Ғʋи!
Have A Great Day At School!
Always Welcome Our New Members!
Latest topics
» Omg I literally Miss all of you so much!
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:54 pm by Kiana The Taco xD

» 
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:52 pm by ironmano

» 
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:55 pm by spamrub

» Amber's Graphic Shop with Avatars, Signatures and more!
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm by KatePandaPawz

» all the forum rules!
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 pm by KatePandaPawz

» Hi I'm Olivia :)
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 pm by Oliviateddy205

» hi i'm ami
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:23 pm by aℓℓyson ♥

» Slap The Keyboard
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 pm by AngelCute2292

» everyone here join bearville cheers~
Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 am by Maddy

Keywords
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Annalise here...

Go down 
+3
Sarah ♥'s Ham :)
Kiana The Taco xD
Annalise
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Annalise

Annalise

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:11 am

Hi everyone, I am Annalise, I hope to make alot of new friends here and hopfully to see my friends on here too. I LOVE! to chat with anyone and everyone. I am a very socal butterfly. So, if you don't know who I am or what I am (Lol) Here is some facts about me, and for the people who do know me you don't have to read it. xDD

Who am I? (bearville) Trinityteddy28

I love to? Bake, Shop, Talk to friends, Go on forums, Take my piano lessons, Take my dance classes, Sing, Write (Poems, Books), Play the flute, Play tennis, Play soccer, Listen to country music and I love to make friends.

My favourite things in the world are? Breakfast, Milk, White Chocolate, Light pink, Redish pink, Light yellow, Light blue, Light green, White, Black, Dark blue, Cookies, Kittens (I have a white one with a pink bow in her hair) Doggies (Hope to get one), Bunny (I have one it is white with a light purple bow in her ear), King Of Queens (TV), Everybody Loves Raymond (TV) The Cosby Show (TV) Shoes, Fantage, Bearville, American Girl, Make-up, Sims 3, My little sister (Chantelle) Country Music, My laptop (Cherry), My bed (Cuddles)

xDD so that is me (Annalise) If you have any questions I would love to answer them. Thank-you to the person who told me about this forum. She was on another forum and she told me. I forget her name though. xPP Thank-you anyhow.

Back to top Go down
Kiana The Taco xD
Admin
Kiana The Taco xD

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 am

Hello and welcome to this forum :D there are lots of great people here well i added you as a trading police because i think you would be perfect for the job Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rarebearville.forumotion.com
Admin

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:01 am

Heey! Thanks for joining! You sound like a really nice person Smile
Back to top Go down
Annalise

Annalise

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Kiana The Taco xD* Thank-you very much. (: I am really excited to be apart of this team. I will help people who are wanting to know what is fair or not, also I will try my best to make people make many good and fair trades. Again I thank you a million (:

Also, I am very excited to join here and make alot of friends I feel right at home. thank you for welcominng me. xD
Back to top Go down
Maddy

Maddy

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:41 am

hi welcome from a while ago! we have things in common! i cant list tthem all though! lol!
Back to top Go down
ℓєαƒ«3

ℓєαƒ«3

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 am

Awww, Welcome to the forum ! By reading your post you seem unique! Lol. Hope you have fun on here ! And btw, I love baking too ~
Back to top Go down
Maddy

Maddy

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:11 pm

me too! you seem really nice and unique!

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it double posted)
Back to top Go down
CaitlynCub75

CaitlynCub75

Location : Ih a house, on a street, in a neighborhood, in a city, in a county, in a state, in a country, on the earth, in the Milky Way, in the universe! XD

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Hey, a belated welcoming! xD
I have a lot of things in common with you Annalise! :D I like just about everything that you do! Lol
Back to top Go down
tomboygirl546

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Cool I like American Girl also along with bearville and other things Razz Nice to meet you also!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annalise here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annalise here...   Annalise here... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annalise here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bearville rares :: Tell Us About You!-
Jump to: